High quality employee handbook, fully compliant – customized – relevant with current trends, designed for your organization
The global pandemic has given us a complete stress test of the VUCA world (actually, more than that), the HR leaders and Management have been pushed to the edge to evolve organizational practices to ensure minimal disruption of their staff, work and the company as a whole. To this effect, 3 things have changed substantially across the globe for all: Workplace with Remote Work / Work from home, Leave Policies due to pandemic & remote work, Benefits spread & parity.
The Brew’s Employee Handbook takes in to account the evolving trends with certain degree of policy maturity now setting in (especially, remote work contracts & policies, privacy, leaves, medical & health benefits, furlough etc.), compliances aligned with ongoing developmental statutory requirements & industry recommended guidelines.
- Get a detailed employee handbook – Employee Handbooks are the face of any organization – The Brew’s expertise is in developing high quality, customized handbooks for your organization
- Relevant with Current trends – Be it Work from Home policies or be it Paternity Leaves or Diversity & Inclusion standards, the employee handbooks incorporate the best practices & dominant industry trends
- Fully Compliant – Ready to use across all global geographies (& states)
- Making the HR efficient & effective: Designed to improve HR effectiveness, we make generating HR documents smooth & non-cumbersome
- Trusted Partner: Designed by HR practitioners with global experiences, the customized documents are trusted by Global Organizations & Leaders
Your Organization’s Employee Handbook contains the following:
- Introduction & Welcome Note (Basic Information, Policy Changes, At-Will Employment, No Guarantees & Interpretation, Disputes etc)
- Employment Policies (Employment Classification, Confidentiality, Conflicts of Interests, Employment of Minors, Employment of Relatives & Personal Relationships, Probationary Period, Privacy, Immigration Issues, Political Neutrality etc.)
- Remote Work Policy (Scope, Eligibility, Duration, Schedule & Responsibilities, Benefits, Overtime, Reimbursement, Training & Conferences, Remote Work site – Location & Inspection, Performance Reviews, Employer Rights, Liability, Worker’s Compensation etc.)
- Payroll Practices (References & Records, Pay Information, Overtime, Deductions, Logistics, Breaks & Meals, Garnishment of Wages etc.)
- Employee Performance (Performance Reviews, Pay Increases, Attendance, Dress Code, Safety etc.)
- Standards of Conduct (EEOC Compliance, Discipline for Infractions, Anti-harassment & Discrimination, Complaints & Grievances, Substance Abuse, Privacy etc.)
- Company Assets & Internet Policy (Company Assets – Physical & Virtual use, Social Media policy, other assets etc.)
- Employee Benefits & Services (General, Group Insurance – Life & Health, Unemployment Insurance, Profit-Sharing Plan, FSA, 401(k) plan, Social Security benefits, Commuter benefits, Worker’s compensation
- Employee Time Offs, & Leave of Absences: General, PTO, Observed Holidays, Family & Medical Leave, Maternity – Disability Leave, Worker’s Compensation Leave, Military Leave, Military Family Leave, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty etc.)
- Employee Disciplinary Policy (Scope, Disciplinary Guidelines, Disciplinary Procedure, Appeals etc.)
- Conflict of Interest policy (Scope, Policy, Examples, Disclosures etc.)
- Policy prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation (Scope, SHRA, Issue handling & Redressal etc.)
- Social Media Policy (General, Social Media at work, Social Media on Company devices, Company Representation, Personal Social Media activities etc.)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Employee Handbook & At-Will Employment Agreement
While the pandemic has tested our resilience, grit & tenacity – it has equally reinforced within Leaders that Engaged Employees are the best of the assets for any organization. Having a detailed employee handbook encompassing high clarity on emergent trends of WFH / Remote Work, Privacy, Leaves, Benefits policies to both, new employees & existing ones has become quintessential, for both satisfaction & engagement. Capturing these in employee handbook signals transparency & sensitivity towards things that matter to employees, protecting their health and happiness, your organization is bound to bounce back and thrive as it moves forward post-COVID-19.
About The Brew
The Brew, enables high impact solutions on levers of human capital, enhancing organizational performance – capability – effectiveness yield, basing to build high performance teams & sustainable high impact workplaces, with ultimate objective to create competitive advantages. Be it building high performing workplaces, or high potential teams, improving organizational effectiveness, or organizational trust, engagement, embedded-ness, culture or to improve business outcomes, human capital ROI – we leverage our demonstrated competence in these outcomes to transform organization. Check out The Brew & The Brew Store for further info.