The Diversity and Inclusion Capability Maturity Index enables Leaders and Organizations to objectively measure & ascertain where they are in their Diversity and Inclusion journey & chart the road ahead. It fulfills this purpose by gauging organizational efforts across 5 key dimensions, namely, Compliance, Awareness, Talent Embeddedness, Business Embeddedness, Customer Embeddedness; the benchmarks that must be met within each dimension; and the behavioral and structural system level changes that are required to make Diversity and Inclusion achievements sustainable.
Spread across 5 maturity levels, each of these five dimensions contains behavioral and structural system inclusion elements. While Behavioral-inclusion initiatives measure the degree of inclusive mindsets, skill sets and relationships. Structural-inclusion initiatives measure the degree of equitability and transparent structures, processes and practices that work for all employees and customers.
Within each of these dimensions, progress is plotted for both structural and behavioral initiatives from basic to progressing to advanced to leading edge. At the basic level, the D&I initiatives proliferated within a single department or function, whereas, at the D&I Champion level, the initiatives are fully embraced by the workforce, management team, in addition to it being rigorously practiced as organizational DNA.
The Diversity and Inclusion Capability Maturity Index enables Organizations & Leaders with the following:
- Ascertain the current maturity stage of existing D&I effectiveness – At Aggregate level & Individual Level (Compliance, Awareness, Talent Embeddedness, Business Embeddedness, Customer Embeddedness)
- Ascertain the capability maturity path for upward progression to next level (at Aggregate Level & at Individual Element Level)
- Determination of ‘end state’ D&I strategy, basis the organizational context, growth goals, talent target groups & industry competitiveness
- Optimal D&I Strategy for the current stage
- Post D&I Capability Maturity determination, included herewith, is a step by step guide to creation & implementation of robust D&I for your organization
Why take The Brew’s Diversity and Inclusion Capability Maturity Index, to enhance your Diversity and Inclusion effectiveness?
- Enables Leaders & Organizations to build high performance diverse workplaces, which attracts – retains – keeps engaged high quality diverse talent – identify root causes & improvements in innovation, profitability & revenues
- To understand & map the organizational culture & commitment with respect to D&I
- To understand management’s ability to coach and develop all talent within the organization (link to leadership development, coaching skills, managing the talent life cycle)
- To nudge the Leadership team to reflect & revisit the mental model of projected culture (OR the leadership team has expressed exploring this and want know what to do next)
About The Brew
The Brew, enables high impact solutions on levers of human capital, enhancing organizational performance – capability – effectiveness yield, basing to build high performance teams & sustainable high impact workplaces, with ultimate objective to create competitive advantages. Be it building high performing workplaces, or high potential teams, improving organizational effectiveness, or organizational trust, engagement, embedded-ness, culture or to improve business outcomes, human capital ROI – we leverage our demonstrated competence in these outcomes to transform organization. Check out The Brew & The Brew Store for further info.